Acting pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC Prostoria limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw, in connection with activities undertaken via the website “BAILAWARSAW.COM” (“Website“), which is the official website of the “Baila Show & Dining” club in Warsaw, declares and informs that :
I. General information
- Administrator of your personal data obtained through the Website is PROSTORIA limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw (address: Grzybowska 43, 00-855 Warsaw), entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the National Court Register Number (KRS) 0000645614, Business Registry Number (REGON): 365863340, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5252683946 (hereinafter: ” Prostoria “).
- Pursuant to Art. 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR ), the processing and protection of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable legal regulations and confidentiality rules.
II. Purpose, scope and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
- Prostoria uses your personal data for the purposes of activities related to the operation of the Website, the processing of commercial information and the conclusion and handling of contracts, in particular:
- based on Article. 6(1)(a) of GDPR, the administrator processes your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing only on the basis of your express, voluntary and prior consent. Each consent granted may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent is effective only for the future and does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- based on the consent specified in para. 1 above – in order to answer questions asked via the contact form on the Website, book tables, sell and deliver gift cards, vouchers for services of Baila Show & Dining and Restaurant entertainment event tickets as well as share information via email regarding restaurant activities.
- for the duration of the performance of legal obligations by the Data Administrator;
- for the period in which the Administrator may incur legal consequences for failure to perform the obligation;
- for the time necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator,
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) as amended, which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
III. Voluntary provision of personal data
- Providing your personal data is voluntary. By providing your personal data, you consent to their processing, storage and administration by Prostoria.
- You do not have to provide your personal data, but failure to provide the data will prevent the formulation and sending of an offer, profiling and sending commercial information, preparation of the contract or may prevent the conclusion and implementation of the contract and the purposes contained in its content.
- You have the following rights:
- the right to request access to the content of your personal data,
- the right to request rectification of data,
- the right to request deletion of data,
- the right to request restriction of data processing,
- the right to request data portability,
- the right to object to data processing,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable legal provisions.
- The above rights may be implemented by contacting the Administrator, using the addresses and data contained on the Website for this purpose.
IV. Data categories and the storage time of personal data
- The administrator processes the following categories of your personal data:
- identification and contact details provided by you on the marketing form, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number;
- data on your preferences and offers that you are interested in, collected directly from you or from external suppliers, as well as other Prostoria website;
- Your personal data is stored and processed by Prostoria for the time specified in Section II para. 1 above. Under points a) -b) of section II, section 1. Your data is stored until the consent is withdrawn.
V. Protection of your personal data
Prostoria undertakes to respect the rules of confidentiality when administering your personal data, in particular to:
- securing data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, theft, alteration, damage or destruction;
- controlling the correct processing of personal data;
- monitoring and documenting the method of processing personal data and technological measures used for their processing and security;
- ensuring that the technological means used to process personal data comply with the requirements of the Regulation of the Ministry of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the specimen of the data registration filing document to be submitted to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
VI. Final Provisions
RULES FOR CREATING, STORING AND USING COOKIES ON THE “BAILAWARSAW.COM” WEBSITE (“COOKIES POLICY“)
- Cookies are computer data of small memory size that are stored in users’ end devices (such as a computer, tablet or smartphone) and intended for use on websites, here on “BAILAWARSAW.COM” website (“Website“), which also is the official website of the “Baila Show & Dining” club in Warsaw (ul. Grzybowska 60, Warsaw). Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, duration of the storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places Cookies on the Website User’s terminal device (“User“) and gains access to them is Prostoria limited liability company with its seat in Warsaw (address: Grzybowska 43, 00-855 Warsaw), entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number National Court Register Number (KRS) 0000645614, Business Registry Number (REGON): 365863340, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5252683946 (hereinafter referred to as “Prostoria“).
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “permanent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device and expire once you leave the website or close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses basic, technical and marketing files depending on the purpose for which they are used:
Basic cookies – installed if the User has consented thereto in the settings of the software installed on their telecom device.
Technical cookies – they are essential for the website to function properly. We use these files in order to:
- ensure security, e.g. detect authentication fraud on the Website
- ensure that the website is displayed properly – depending on the type of device you are using
- adapt our services to your choices which are technically relevant to the operation of the website, e.g. the language selected
Analytical cookies – they are necessary to settle accounts with business partners or measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities without identifying personal data and to improve the functioning of our website. We use them to:
- examine statistics on website traffic and check traffic sources (redirection directions),
- detect various types of abuse, e.g. artificial Internet traffic (bots),
- limit some marketing activities, e.g. to protect users from displaying the same advertisement multiple times,
Marketing cookies – used to personalize content – may be installed on the User’s device only if they agree thereto; using these files we are able to profile advertisements displayed on both external websites and on Prostoria websites, according to the Users’s preferences regarding the choice of services, based on data held by Prostoria, including User’s behavior on our websites. If you consent to marketing cookies , then we will be able to use information about your behavior on our websites to customize advertisements. If you would like us to stop collecting this information, just delete cookies from your device.
- Prostoria may combine Website Users’ cookies with other information about Website Users, including personal data. The information collected in this manner may be used to profile Users. Profiling is automated processing of information, including personal data in order to ensure the best possible adjustment of the services offered by Prostoria to the needs of Website Users.
- In many cases, web browser allows Cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.