RULES FOR CREATING, STORING AND USING COOKIES ON THE “BAILAWARSAW.COM” WEBSITE
- Cookies are computer data of small memory size that are stored in users’ end devices (such as a computer, tablet or smartphone) and intended for use on websites, here on “BAILAWARSAW.COM” website (“Website“), which also is the official website of the “Baila Show & Dining” club in Warsaw (ul. Grzybowska 60, Warsaw). Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, duration of the storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places Cookies on the Website User’s terminal device (“User“) and gains access to them is PROSTORIA BW limited liability company with its seat in Warsaw (address: Grzybowska 60, 00-844 Warsaw), entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number National Court Register Number (KRS) 0000931323, Business Registry Number (REGON): 5272977361, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5272977361 (hereinafter referred to as “Prostoria“).
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “permanent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device and expire once you leave the website or close your web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses basic, technical and marketing files depending on the purpose for which they are used:
Basic cookies – installed if the User has consented thereto in the settings of the software installed on their telecom device.
Technical cookies – they are essential for the website to function properly. We use these files in order to:
- ensure security, e.g. detect authentication fraud on the Website
- ensure that the website is displayed properly – depending on the type of device you are using
- adapt our services to your choices which are technically relevant to the operation of the website, e.g. the language selected
Analytical cookies – they are necessary to settle accounts with business partners or measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities without identifying personal data and to improve the functioning of our website. We use them to:
- examine statistics on website traffic and check traffic sources (redirection directions),
- detect various types of abuse, e.g. artificial Internet traffic (bots),
- limit some marketing activities, e.g. to protect users from displaying the same advertisement multiple times,
Marketing cookies – used to personalize content – may be installed on the User’s device only if they agree thereto; using these files we are able to profile advertisements displayed on both external websites and on Prostoria websites, according to the Users’s preferences regarding the choice of services, based on data held by Prostoria, including User’s behavior on our websites. If you consent to marketing cookies , then we will be able to use information about your behavior on our websites to customize advertisements. If you would like us to stop collecting this information, just delete cookies from your device.
- Prostoria may combine Website Users’ cookies with other information about Website Users, including personal data. The information collected in this manner may be used to profile Users. Profiling is automated processing of information, including personal data in order to ensure the best possible adjustment of the services offered by Prostoria to the needs of Website Users.
- In many cases, web browser allows Cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.